Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
This easy two ingredient pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious. It's perfect for when you don't have time to wait for dough to prove, or you just fancy cooking up a home made pizza.
This recipe makes one pizza approx 10" diameter and is a great base that you can use to add any toppings you wish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 10" pizza
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 - 1½ self raising flour
- Semolina or flour to dust with
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of flour and 1 cup of yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250°C for 20-25 minutes until toppings start browning
Depending on the flour and yoghurt you are using, you may need to add additional flour. The dough should be tacky, but not sticky. You can use additional flour, or semolina, to kneed the dough.
For my pizza I added a blend of tomato purée and ketchup, grated Cheddar, goats cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan. I also added a pinch of Thyme.
Last updated: 2017-06-14